|Photo of Powell Craft pinafore dress|
Melanie over at the online store ‘Grand Baby’ very kindly sent my daughter a cute corduroy dress with matching coat to review. I received an age 2-3 years and it fitted fine. I love the pinafore style of the dress as it will grow with my daughter. As she gets taller it will become a top to be worn with leggings instead of a dress.
The coat and dress are both made form a fine needlecord fabric which has a small floral print. They are both part-lined in a fabulous brown and pink polka dot cotton. I love polka dots and floral prints… so the two together mean there is no way I can’t LOVE the clothes!
|Photo of Powell Craft pinafore dress.|
The pink corduroy dress is currently in the sale and there is only age 4-5 years left. The dress is on sale at the bargain price of £8.99 instead of the usual price of £17.99. So if you have a daughter who this will fit now or in the future then I recommend you click here and consider buying it. I think it would look lovely in the winter with a polo neck and some woollen tights. If you add a warm cardigan then you will have a super trendy outfit that will keep your little princess nice and snug in the cold weather.
|Photo of Powell Craft coat.|
|Photo of Teddykompaniet Rabbit in Carrot.|
Grand Baby stock many different brands and such a large selection of products. Melanie always tries to choose products from companies that meet one or more of the following criteria:-
- Produce traditional products or use traditional methods
- Use environmentally friendly, natural, fair-trade or organic materials or methods
- Manufacture in the UK or ethically source/support overseas manufacturing
- Are innovative and original or are a new business venture
- Have a high quality or highly practical product or range
The Grand Baby shop sells Toys, Clothes, Gifts, Books, Personalised Gifts, Bedding and much more. I think the best thing by far though is the fact that Melanie offers FREE delivery on all orders to the UK, Ireland and BFPO addresses. I love websites that offer free delivery as it makes ordering from the site seem just as affordable as shopping on the high street. When I browse sites that have high delivery charges I nearly always end up NOT purchasing things because by the time I have factored in the P+P charges I could probably buy the product cheaper elsewhere.
Keep up the FREE postage Grand Baby! We all love a bargain. 🙂 Talking about bargains…check out these cute baby booties and bonnet from Powell Craft at just £2.99 instead of £5.99 (August 2011). They would be perfect for a new baby gift or as part of a Christening outfit.
If you would like to keep up to date with all the news and offers from Grand Baby you can follow them on Twitter and Facebook.
You might also like to consider hosting a Grand Baby party or becoming a Grand Baby Representative or Party Planner.
- If you host a party you will get a 25% discount off your party order and if someone at the event then goes on to book a party…you will get a free gift!
- If you become a representative you can earn commission on any sales that you generate from catalogue orders. You don’t have to invest any money to become a representative so it seems like a great opportunity.
- If you would like to become a Party Planner for Grand Baby then there is an investment needed of £150 which will pay for your sample pack which includes everything you need to start hosting Grand Baby parties. You will earn 22.5% commission on orders up to £249 and if you generate orders worth more than £250 in a calender month you will earn £25% commission. So for example on an order of £300 you would earn £75 commission. There are more details about working with Grand Baby here.
|Logo courtesy of Grand Baby.|