Now first off let me tell you that my whole family is Joules mad! My brother, my sister….even my Mum! My daughter was too but didn’t have any Joules kids clothing, that is until the wonderful team at online designer kids clothing boutique ‘BelleEnfants.co.uk’ offered us a Joules Cowdray sweatshirt for her to review. To say my daughter was delighted would be an under-statement!
The Joules sweatshirt arrived with us really quickly and it was accompanied by a lovely note saying that they hope my daughter likes the top. Well let me take this opportunity to say that ‘Yes, she did indeed!’ She loves it! :o)
Thank you so much for sending it to me Belle Enfants. I loved the ‘Belle Enfants’ note paper so much I cut a heart out of it and photographed it with the top. :o)
The Joules sweatshirt is covered in fun polka dots in assorted colours and it is a really cheerful piece of clothing that brings a smile to your face. It has washed really well and it hasn’t gone bobbly and, miraculously, it hasn’t even got stained with chocolate or pen ….yet! That could be because I make her remove it when she eats anything messy though!
Sadly as the sweatshirt was sent to me quite a while back the Cowdray is no longer available on the Belle Enfants site …..don’t go worrying though – they still sell plenty of fantastic kids clothes that you’ll adore.
Here are 5 of my top picks of girls clothing from Belle Enfants….
- If you love Joules then you will be enchanted with this stripey fleece zip up girl’s jacket by Joules Baby. I think the little fluffy ears are just so cute! You can buy it here. It is available in various sizes ranging from 0-3 months to 18-24 months.
- This Noa Noa Sage + Paprika paisley print skirt is such a beauty. The delicate lace edging at the hem of the skirt is so girly. The skirt has been newly added to the site so make sure to grab it while it is in stock. You can buy it here. It is available in ages 3 years up to 10 years.
- Aya Naya is a Danish brand I had never yet heard of but now that I’ve seen their pretty Jamina Vintage Rose Dress on Belle Enfants I’ll make sure to seek out their garments in the future. The dress looks so boho in style and teamed with some woolly tights and a knitted cardigan it would be perfect for you little girl to wear this winter. It is available in ages 2 years up to 10 years. You can buy it here.
- I am absolutely polka dot mad (as you can see from my blog background!) and these Renate Ombre Blue spotty tights from Mini A Ture are just my cup of tea. Sadly they don’t come in adult sizes but they are available in kid’s sizes, starting from age 1- 2 years up to age 8. You can buy these fancy fashionable tights here.
- Oh my, if you are a fan of tweed fabric then you will not be able to resist treating your daughter to the tweed ‘Blaise’ gilet by Crew. It is padded and lined plus there is a gorgeous furry hood. It is available in sizes age 4 up to age 10/11 years.You can buy it here.
The Belle Enfants website sells baby clothes, girls clothing , boys clothing, kids shoes and even toys. They stock classic brands such as Joules and Frugi plus you will find products from other not so well know brands such as Toffee Moon and Pure Baby. There are so many wonderful products to explore on the site, lots of the potential Christmas gifts just waiting to be bought!
Please pop over and visit Amanda and Hannah, the owners of Belle Enfants, on Facebook, Twitter , Google+ and Pinterest. They are more than happy to answer any questions about their products and take it from me they are such lovely , happy people. I’ve only had the pleasure of chatting to them on twitter but if you pop into their high street shops you might get to meet them in person. You can contact them by email using the email address email@example.com.
Thanks again Belle Enfants for sending my daughter the fab Joules top to review. It was really kind of you.