When my sister-in-law was pregnant she was sent lots of different baby products to review and two of those products were the Milton Solo Travel Steriliser and the Milton Mini Portable Soother Steriliser.
She thought the Travel Bottle Steriliser was a good idea because it meant she could fill it up with sterilising solution or put it in the microwave when she was away from home – say at a friends house or on holiday – and she could then sterilise his baby bottles.
The Milton travel steriliser has this description on the Amazon website :-
- Dual microwave OR cold water steriliser which gives parents flexibility to switch between two popular methods of sterilisation
- Unique patented safety vent technology so that more heat is created in the unit for better sterilisation
- Unique twist and lock lid means no risk of spillages when out and about
- Fast and easy to use so ideal for busy parents when on the go
- Fits 1 bottle of any brand
The Milton Mini Soother Steriliser was sent for review but never got used as my nephew didn’t have a dummy. We thought it was a great idea though if your child did use a soother because it meant you could sterilise your child’s dummy when you are out and about.
Here is the description of the Milton Mini Soother Steriliser from the Amazon website :-
- Sterilise baby’s soother whilst on the go
- Fast, efficient soother sterilisation in and out of the home
- Easily fits into a handbag, or attaches to a pushchair using a convenient built-in strap
- The self-dissolving tablets kill all bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores in just 15 minutes, substantially reducing the risk of oral thrush
- Includes 10 self-dissolving tablets
My daughter used to have a dummy when she was little and I would have loved one of these back then.
These sterilisers from Milton can be bought from various online and high street stores. Places such as Kiddicare, Boots, Amazon etc.
Thanks for reading. 🙂