Nowadays we are all looking for ways to save money on our utility bills. Turn the TV off at the wall rather than leaving it on standby, turn the heating down a notch to save some pennies, only boil as much water as you need in the kettle, etc. etc. One thing I hadn’t really thought of as a way to save money on my electricity bills was to change to LED light bulbs. I just thought that the only real way to make savings on my lighting bills would be to turn the lights off and perhaps light a candle instead!
Turns out I was wrong! NewGlowLED are a company that specializes in LED light bulbs and fittings and they say that you can save up to 90% off the lighting bills in your home just by making the switch from ordinary light bulbs to energy-saving LED lighting in your home. If you would like to find out all about LED lighting then I suggest reading through the PDF below – ‘LED Explained‘. It is written by NewGlowLED and it goes into detail about what LED lighting is all about and why you should choose to have it in your home.
In this collaborative post I will take a look at the NewGlowLED website and let you all know a bit more about LED lighting and the reasons it can save you money in your home.
Please watch the video below to find out all about NewGlowLED and what they can offer their customers…
In the first instance you will need to purchase the LED lights for your home and they say that in 95% of cases it usually is as simple as changing a light bulb and in the other 5% of cases it really is a simple procedure of getting an electrician to change the light fittings.
When you make a big decision, such as deciding to change your existing way of lighting in your home, office or factory to a new, low-energy option like LED lighting then there is bound to be the niggling worry in your mind about whether or not you are making the right decisions about your choice of LED light bulbs? and you may wonder if you have estimated the savings you could make correctly?. This is where NewGlowLED comes in!
They offer a free, no-obligation lighting survey to you all. They can come out to your home, office or factory and they will advise you on how best to switch to low-energy LED lighting in the most cost effective way. Their lighting energy audit will let you know how much you are currently spending on lighting in your home and they will be able to tell you just how much money you could save by switching to their eco-friendly, low energy NewGlowLED light bulbs.
NewGlowLED manufacture and sell a huge range of LED lighting and although they are a Peterborough based business they offer their lighting surveys nationwide so that everyone can take advantage of having a no-obligation survey done to aid them in their decision to change to LED lighting. If you would like to book a survey all you have to do is get in touch with their friendly team. They can be contacted via the following methods :-
- Via the contact form on the website – http://newglowled.co.uk/index.php/contacts
- By calling them on – 0800 840 3686
- By emailing them on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can get in touch with them via their Google+ profile – https://plus.google.com/+NewglowledCoUk
- By messaging them on their facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/newglowled
- By tweeting them on twitter – https://twitter.com/newglowled
- By connecting with them via Linked In – https://www.linkedin.com/company/newglow-led
The people behind NewGlowLED have many years experience of working in the LED lighting arena and they are confident that they can achieve great savings for you all when you switch to LED lighting in your home or business. They have experience in the marketplace and their main aim is to offer their customers a stress-free experience, whilst giving exceptional customer service. They pride themselves on offering quality LED products that will last and they say that all of their LED’s will have paid for themselves within the first year. Their products are energy efficient and ECO friendly and the NewGlowLED team are dedicated to helping you reduce your energy bill and saving you money.
Although in the long run LED lighting is ultimately going to be money-saving, you do need to make the initial investment of purchasing the LED light light bulbs for your home. The prices vary depending on the products you choose and NewGlowLED are always on hand to answer any questions you have about switching to LED lighting. They offer their free lighting surveys to residential properties, commercial offices and industrial warehouses and they are entirely confident that they can save everyone a substantial amount of money on their lighting bills once they have converted you to the ‘Bright Side’…. of LED. 🙂
You can find out more about the NewGlowLED free lighting survey and the LED light bulbs and fittings they offer by visiting their website or giving them a call on 0800 840 3686 from your landline. If you are calling them using a mobile then you can call them free on 0203 302 5002.
If you would like to read a case study about a home that converted from halogen lighting to LED lighting with the help of NewGlowLED’s lighting survey then please click this link. It is a really interesting read and it will enlighten you to the potential savings that can be made by investing in LED lighting in your home.
It goes without saying that each home will make a different amount of savings when they change to LED as no two homes are alike. This is because the amount you save will depend on the type and amount of lights that you currently have in your home and it will also depend on which LED light bulbs and fittings you go for. This is why NewGlowLED offer to come out and do a free lighting survey of your home….they want you to get a better idea of the savings that you could actually make on the energy bills in your home….they don’t want to just hazard a guess!
Before I go, here a few reasons you may want to change to using LED lighting in your home :-
- Once LED light bulbs are fitted they are ‘no maintenance’ and don’t need to be changed all the time. This is because each LED bulb (depending on which one you choose) could last between 10,000 – 50,000 hours!
- All products from NewGlowLED are covered by a 2 year warranty from the day you buy it. This means that once you have bought your LED light bulb you know that it will last for 2 years and if it doesn’t….NewGlowLED will replace it. You can’t say fairer that that!
- By changing to LED lighting you can make substantial savings on your electricity bill. To find out more about the kind of savings you could be making please contact NewGlowLED who can advise you.
- LED lighting can be up to 90% more energy efficient than your conventional lighting which means not only is it good for your pocket when it comes to your bills but it is good for the planet too! As an example , a 50w Halogen Spotlight becomes a 4w LED!
- The quality of LED light is crisper and brighter than normal because conventional lighting uses a colour temperature that is much warmer than the bright ‘daylight’ options of LED. You can read more about that here.
- Changing to LED lighting in your home doesn’t have to be a difficult process. In most cases it really is as simple as changing a light bulb. All you need to do is get advice from NewGlow LED about which bulbs to buy and then once they arrive (as you can order online from their website) you can then fit them yourself. If there are light fittings which need to be changed then NewGlowLED recommend you use a qualified electrician to do the work.
If you are reading this and have already changed over to LED lighting in your home then make sure to stop by NewGlowLED to see the great prices they have on LED light bulbs. You can browse all their ranges here – http://newglowled.co.uk/index.php/led-ranges.html They have ‘Dawn’, ‘Horizon’ and ‘Twilight’ and they stock lots of different types of bulb such as LEDs for spotlights, candle bulbs, conventional style GLS bulbs and golf ball bulbs. Their website explains all you need to know about each bulb so you can be sure you are getting the right ones for your home but as I mentioned earlier they are just on the other end of the phone if you have any questions regarding placing an order. Plus, if you spend £30 or more on LED residential products you will get free postage!
I have really enjoyed writing this blog post in collaboration with NewGlowLED as it has taught me a lot about the difference it can make to your household electricity bill by changing to LED lighting. It isn’t always possible for people to go out and spend £100’s of pounds at once changing light bulbs but as NewGlowLED sell individual bulbs it is easy enough to just change a few bulbs at a time to LED, if that is all you afford at the time. However if you feel that the time is right to convert your home to LED lighting then you know they can come out and do a full home lighting survey for you…at no cost.
1 – Classic A B22 6.0W 2700K WW 480LM 220? Frosted – £4.75 each
2 – Candle E14 4.5W 2700K WW 250LM Clear – £4.75 each
3- 4W Spotlight MR16 6000K (CW) – £8.87 each
4 – 6W GLS Filament Lamp B22 (Warm White) – £8.91 each
5 – 3.2W Candle Lamp E12 6000K (CW) – £8.87 each
6 – 18W PAR38 B22 6000K (CW) – £13.53 each
To visit the NewGlowLED website please click here. On the bottom of their home page they have a sign up box so you can subscribe to their newsletter and be kept up to date with all their latest news and LED lighting offers. Well worth doing if you like to be the first to hear about bargains! 🙂
Thanks for reading!