I am really happy to say that I have my guest review published over on The Works blog. They kindly gifted me some products to road-test & write about over on their blog and you can see the full post on this link – http://blog.theworks.co.uk/2015/10/my-mummy-reviews-loads-of-art-supplies-from-the-works/
Please pop over and take a look. 🙂
I have reviewed the following items over there :-
- 2 x Doodle Design Adult Colouring Books – ‘Magical Fairies‘ and ‘Country Gardens’
- Set of 30 Gel Pens from ArtWorks
- Foil Art Kit
- Scentos Scented Bubble – Strawberry Fragrance
- Minion Colouring Set
- Disney Fairies Copy and Colour Colouring Set
- Inside Out Colouring Book
- Monster Practice Educational Workbooks by Letts
- 1000 Sticker Fashion Designer Dress Up
- Inside Out Poster Book
- Totally Amazing Mazes
- Crafty Dolls Book by Jane Bull
Also back in August I was delighted to be given the opportunity to write a collaborative blog post with them on my blog, entitled ‘Shop At The Works For ‘Back-To-School’ Essentials For Home Educating Parents‘.
I am a big fan of The Works stores and have shopped with them for a lot of years. I love to buy their educational works books and stationery supplies as they are both so affordable. I home educate my daughter so it is great to have a shop like The Works on the high street (and also online) as it means I can quickly and easily buy lots of interesting books and craft kits without breaking the bank!
Please read my guest review over on The Works ‘Family Friendly Discount Store’ blog by clicking here.