Today’s sponsored post (& giveaway) is all about British online gift boutique Tabitha’s Treats. I found out about them on twitter and the first thing I admired on their site was the vibrantly coloured Spanish pottery that they sell. The Mediterranean pottery couldn’t fail to make me smile as the bright colours and designs are just so cheerful! They remind me of fond memories of when I stayed with Spanish families on school exchange trips to Spain when I was at high school and sixth form college. I always loved learning Spanish as it is such a cheerful, expressive language and this quintessential Spanish pottery is just the same…a joy to look at and it exudes Spanish charm. ¡La cerámica es maravillosa!
Tabitha’s Treats sells a selection of handmade, colourful Spanish pottery and the range includes tapas bowls, oil drizzlers and beautiful jugs. They are the perfect gift to brighten any kitchen and if you have a friend that loves Spain then you know they will love these! You will see some of the Spanish Pottery from Tabitha’s Treats listed in my ‘Top 10 Gift Ideas’ below.
It’s not just pottery that you can buy from this Oxford-based online gift boutique… you can also buy homewares such as Sass & Belle cushions (one of these is my giveaway prize! Enter via the gleam form at the bottom of this blog post) , Better Homes scented wax melts , pretty handbags & purses from designers such as Caroline Gardner and also Gourmet Chocolate Pizza slices….. Yummy!
I have scoured the Tabitha’s Treats website and come up with my ‘Top 10 Gift Ideas‘ for you. Take a look at my suggestions >>
- Yellow & Red Spanish Tapas Bowl with Olive Design – This pretty little 9cm tapas bowl is red & yellow with a colourful olive design. It has been handmade by Spanish artisans, and would be ideal for serving crisps, snacks, tapas, and dips. If you would like to see some Tapas recipes please click here. I always loved the iconic Spanish Tortilla! 🙂 This dish is currently on sale for the bargain price of £4.50
- Garlic infused olive oil by La Chinata – If you have a foodie that you need to buy a gift for then may I suggest the 250ml bottle of La Chinata garlic infused extra virgin oil for £4.50. I’m sure a little will go a long way and there will be lots of meals with added pizazz after this is added to them!
- Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Heavenly Honeycomb Chocolate Pizza Slice – This slice of Chocolate Pizza would make a lovely gift for a chocoholic. It is available in 3 different flavours but I personally think the Heavenly Honeycomb one sounds scrumptious! It is a base of Belgium Chocolate topped with chocolate honeycomb, vanilla, fudge and milk chocolate curls. It is just £1.99 for a beautifully packaged slice of chocolate pizza.
- Handpainted ceramic condiment sets oil pourers salt and pepper in blues – I absolutely love these hand painted Spanish ceramic condiment sets! They would really brighten up your dining table. 🙂 There are 4 designs to choose from and each set consists of two oil pourers & a salt and pepper pot presented in a red wire basket. I think £23.99 is a great price for a set as pretty as this!
- Sass & Belle black wooden scottie dog design calendar block – If the person you need to buy a gift for loves dogs then they will think this scottie dog calendar block is pawsome! It is by Sass & Belle and it can be bought for £10.49
- Caroline Gardner Modern Ditsy Cosmetic Bag – Floral fans will adore this modern ditsy zip-up cosmetic bag that features Caroline Gardners classic print. It is £14.00 and at H11 x W18 x D 6 cm it is the perfect size to use in a handbag. It is made of coated cotton with a polka dot lining.
Sass & Belle biscuit shaped nail file emery board – This set of 4 Sass & Belle biscuit design nail files/emery board is on sale for £3.50. These are the ideal size for your handbag and they make a really fun gift.
- Caroline Gardner Rose Tinted Boxed Mug – If you are looking for a beautifully presented gift then you can’t go far wrong with the gift boxed luxury bone china mug from Caroline Gardner. It is £10.95 and it is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Susie Faulks Ditsy Butterfly cushion cover and inner – This beautiful pink coloured cushion cover (with cushion inner) has been designed by Susie Faulks in a ditsy butterfly design. It measures 40cm square and you can buy it for £15.99. I love the delightful butterfly design.
- Provencal hand painted ceramic herb grinders in yellow with olive design – You don’t have to be a foodie to appreciate the usefulness of this £12.99 refillable herb grinder that has been handmade in France. It comes filled with Herbes de Provence which is a blend of basil, thyme, rosemary and marjoram. This recipe for Lamb Stew uses Herbes de Provence , take a look > http://emerils.com/125400/lamb-stew-herbes-de-provence
Well there you have my Top 10 Gift Ideas from the Tabitha’s Treats website. I hope my gift suggestions have inspired you to visit their online gift store. They provide free delivery for all orders over £15 (2nd class postage) and orders are dealt with Monday to Friday only, so if you order over the weekend, your items will be shipped out on the Monday.
To visit the website please go to tabithastreats.co.uk. It would be great if you would take a moment to have a read of their blog and to also follow the company on social media. You will find them on Facebook and Twitter.
Now it is Competition Time! Tabitha’s Treats have kindly agreed to send one lucky winner a ‘Daphne Dachshund’ dog shaped cushion by Sass & Belle. It has an RRP of £22.99 but it is currently on sale on their site for £14.99.
The cute doggy shaped cushion measures 56 x 12 x 34 cm and is made of cotton with an ivory polka dots design. I adore the sweet floral print ears!
The competition is only open to UK residents and it closes at 11.59pm on the 30th September 2016. Entry is via the Gleam form below so there are lots of ways you can gain entries. Best of luck!
- This is a sponsored post about Tabitha’s Treats and the company is also one of my blog advertisers. You can see their advert in the sidebar of my blog 🙂