Today’s sponsored post (& giveaway) is all about British online gift boutique Tabitha’s Treats. I found out about them on twitter and the first thing I admired on their site was the vibrantly coloured Spanish pottery that they sell. The Mediterranean pottery couldn’t fail to make me smile as the bright colours and designs are just so cheerful! They remind me of fond memories of when I stayed with Spanish families on school exchange trips to Spain when I was at high school and sixth form college. I always loved learning Spanish as it is such a cheerful, expressive language and this quintessential Spanish pottery is just the same…a joy to look at and it exudes Spanish charm. ¡La cerámica es maravillosa!
Tabitha’s Treats sells a selection of handmade, colourful Spanish pottery and the range includes tapas bowls, oil drizzlers and beautiful jugs. They are the perfect gift to brighten any kitchen and if you have a friend that loves Spain then you know they will love these! You will see some of the Spanish Pottery from Tabitha’s Treats listed in my ‘Top 10 Gift Ideas’ below.
It’s not just pottery that you can buy from this Oxford-based online gift boutique… you can also buy homewares such as Sass & Belle cushions (one of these is my giveaway prize! Enter via the gleam form at the bottom of this blog post) , Better Homes scented wax melts , pretty handbags & purses from designers such as Caroline Gardner and also Gourmet Chocolate Pizza slices….. Yummy!
I have scoured the Tabitha’s Treats website and come up with my ‘Top 10 Gift Ideas‘ for you. Take a look at my suggestions >>
- Yellow & Red Spanish Tapas Bowl with Olive Design – This pretty little 9cm tapas bowl is red & yellow with a colourful olive design. It has been handmade by Spanish artisans, and would be ideal for serving crisps, snacks, tapas, and dips. If you would like to see some Tapas recipes please click here. I always loved the iconic Spanish Tortilla! 🙂 This dish is currently on sale for the bargain price of £4.50
- Garlic infused olive oil by La Chinata – If you have a foodie that you need to buy a gift for then may I suggest the 250ml bottle of La Chinata garlic infused extra virgin oil for £4.50. I’m sure a little will go a long way and there will be lots of meals with added pizazz after this is added to them!
- Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Heavenly Honeycomb Chocolate Pizza Slice – This slice of Chocolate Pizza would make a lovely gift for a chocoholic. It is available in 3 different flavours but I personally think the Heavenly Honeycomb one sounds scrumptious! It is a base of Belgium Chocolate topped with chocolate honeycomb, vanilla, fudge and milk chocolate curls. It is just £1.99 for a beautifully packaged slice of chocolate pizza.
- Handpainted ceramic condiment sets oil pourers salt and pepper in blues – I absolutely love these hand painted Spanish ceramic condiment sets! They would really brighten up your dining table. 🙂 There are 4 designs to choose from and each set consists of two oil pourers & a salt and pepper pot presented in a red wire basket. I think £23.99 is a great price for a set as pretty as this!
- Sass & Belle black wooden scottie dog design calendar block – If the person you need to buy a gift for loves dogs then they will think this scottie dog calendar block is pawsome! It is by Sass & Belle and it can be bought for £10.49
- Caroline Gardner Modern Ditsy Cosmetic Bag – Floral fans will adore this modern ditsy zip-up cosmetic bag that features Caroline Gardners classic print. It is £14.00 and at H11 x W18 x D 6 cm it is the perfect size to use in a handbag. It is made of coated cotton with a polka dot lining.
Sass & Belle biscuit shaped nail file emery board – This set of 4 Sass & Belle biscuit design nail files/emery board is on sale for £3.50. These are the ideal size for your handbag and they make a really fun gift.
- Caroline Gardner Rose Tinted Boxed Mug – If you are looking for a beautifully presented gift then you can’t go far wrong with the gift boxed luxury bone china mug from Caroline Gardner. It is £10.95 and it is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Susie Faulks Ditsy Butterfly cushion cover and inner – This beautiful pink coloured cushion cover (with cushion inner) has been designed by Susie Faulks in a ditsy butterfly design. It measures 40cm square and you can buy it for £15.99. I love the delightful butterfly design.
- Provencal hand painted ceramic herb grinders in yellow with olive design – You don’t have to be a foodie to appreciate the usefulness of this £12.99 refillable herb grinder that has been handmade in France. It comes filled with Herbes de Provence which is a blend of basil, thyme, rosemary and marjoram. This recipe for Lamb Stew uses Herbes de Provence , take a look > http://emerils.com/125400/lamb-stew-herbes-de-provence
Well there you have my Top 10 Gift Ideas from the Tabitha’s Treats website. I hope my gift suggestions have inspired you to visit their online gift store. They provide free delivery for all orders over £15 (2nd class postage) and orders are dealt with Monday to Friday only, so if you order over the weekend, your items will be shipped out on the Monday.
To visit the website please go to tabithastreats.co.uk. It would be great if you would take a moment to have a read of their blog and to also follow the company on social media. You will find them on Facebook and Twitter.
Now it is Competition Time! Tabitha’s Treats have kindly agreed to send one lucky winner a ‘Daphne Dachshund’ dog shaped cushion by Sass & Belle. It has an RRP of £22.99 but it is currently on sale on their site for £14.99.
The cute doggy shaped cushion measures 56 x 12 x 34 cm and is made of cotton with an ivory polka dots design. I adore the sweet floral print ears!
The competition is only open to UK residents and it closes at 11.59pm on the 30th September 2016. Entry is via the Gleam form below so there are lots of ways you can gain entries. Best of luck!
Win A Sass & Belle ‘Daphne Dachshund’ Dog Shaped Cushion From TabithasTreats.co.uk
- This is a sponsored post about Tabitha’s Treats and the company is also one of my blog advertisers. You can see their advert in the sidebar of my blog 🙂
I would keep the cushion as I have a little dog and love doggy homeware!
i love this cushion fab giveaway thankyou xx
This is adorable. I have a dachshund so I love anything that I can find.
I love this dog but It would be difficult to give it to anyone but myself or my daughter- so I would give it to my daughter and share it!
I’d keep it for myself, it would look lovely I. My bedroom
What a beautiful cushion. If I was the lucky winner I would give it to my daughter who loves dachshunds
I would very selfishly keep it for myself as it is adorable!
Would save it for a Christmas present for my daughter x
Would keep this for myself, hopefully he will look good in my front room when its decorated
I would love to win this prize to donate to charity, to go to Romania.
My sister in law is a real cushion fan. It’s easy to buy presents for her.
The kids would love this in our living room
I would give this to my daughter if I won.
It’s so cute, I would keep it for myself
Would give it to my neighbour, who has just lost Duke her dachshund – thank you for the chance.
So sorry to hear about your neighbour’s dog 🙁
I would give this to my daughter
I’m not a dog person (actually kind of fear them), so this would definitely be a gift. My brother in law loves dogs, so it would probably be for him.
its very cute but I would gift it to a friend who would love it even more
My daughter in law would love this cushion
My SIL would love this, she is dog mad 🙂
This cushion is adorable. I would keep it for myself I am afraid. My birthday is not till just after Christmas and everyone is broke by then. It would be my present for me lol
I would give it to my daughter who loves dogs!
I think I’d have to keep it for myself, it’s so sweet! 🙂
I would want to keep it myself but one of my friends adores all dogs and is rather good with sewing and crafts so I would give it to her.
Probably keep it for myself….we just got a puppy! xx
It’s so cute I’d keep it for my flat which I’m in the process of decorating Dxx
I think I’d probably keep to myself.
I would definately keep this for myself and have just changed the furniture around in my sitting room and bourght some new throws for the settee so this would finish the lounge off.
I would give the cushion to my little granddaughter, she would love it in bed with her.
I would be selfish and keep him for myself. He would have pride of place on my bed 🙂
i would give it to my stepdaughter, she has a doggy themed bedroom and it would look so cute in there.
I think my daughter would claim it pretty fast!
id definitely keep it !
Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Heavenly Honeycomb Chocolate Pizza Slice
I would keep this lovely cushion
I think i’d keep it for myself!
Definitely keeping it for myself. Wonderful prize.?
I would keep the cushion for the sofa bed in my newly decorated/furnished spare bedroom, it would set off the boring square cushions nicely
It is very cute, so I would give it to my daughter as she would love this. Thanks for the giveaway.
i would keep it, its so cute!
I think I would give it to my friend for her new home.
I would keep it for myself – its beautiful!
I would keep the cushion for myself because I’d love to have this on our sofa! It’d be a good talking point when people came round too as it’s so unique!
My friends Mum has a Dachshund called Benny so I would love to gift her this cushion 🙂
I’d give it to my niece – she loves dogs!
i would keep it.
I would give it to my niece she would love it
I would keep it for myself 🙂 I’m a big dog fan and it would look great on the chair in my bedroom!
I would be thrilled to win this fabulous cushion
It’s beautiful – I would like to keep it myself, but I would share it with my Daughters.
I love it so I would keep for myself
Keep for me 🙂
I would give this to my Mum who has a gorgeous and wonderful miniature Dachshund – She would adore it 🙂
I would keep it as its so cute and I have and love dogs.
I think we would keep this for our own house.
I would keep this – I have a Dachie called Gyp and he would love this!
I would keep it but I’m sure the grandchildren would play with it too 🙂
I love the Red Olive Dish with the floral design … perfect for those little snacks!
I would give it to my daughter for xmas.
I would keep it for myself, I love it!
I would keep it for our new home, love it x
I’d keep this for myself! Too cute xx
i would give it to my daughter- she loves cushions
I would like to keep it my self it’s lovely
I would gift it to my beautiful friend Jo whose just turned 30, she loves dogs xxx
It’s a lovely cushion but I don’t own a Dachshund so I would donate it to a online Dachshund auction to raise money for a rescue. I currently do this for French Bulldog and Staffy rescues and have raised quite a bit doing it.
Oh I love the Casey Rogers Urban Junkie Make up bag – I’m only helpless while my nails are drying
I’d keep the cushion for me! It would look great on my bed!
I would keep this lovely cushion at my house for my four grandchildren to use when they visit us!
I would give this to a friend who would love it!
I would donate it to brownies guides to use as a fundraiser
I would give this absolutely delightful cushion to my daughter because she is totally mad about Sausage Dogs and the cushion is in the colours of her bedroom!
Keep it for myself xx