Valentine’s Day is not that far away now so if you are on the look out for some heart themed jewellery to wear with your outfit then you are in luck! Belinda’s Handbags & Accessories has lots of heart design fashion jewellery to choose from and all of is it affordable with prices starting from around £3.00 going up to £5.99.
- Sparkly Silver Bead Necklace with hearts Pendant – £5.99 (on Belinda’s website)
- Gold Chain Necklace and Bracelet with Crystal heart – £5.99 (on Belinda’s website)
- Silver Earrings Hoops and Heart – £3.50 (on Belinda’s website)
- Silver Chain Necklace with Crystal Heart and Earrings – £5.99 (on Belinda’s website)
- Turquoise and Silver Necklace Set with Hearts and Crystals – £4.99 (on Belinda’s website)
- Silver I Love You Pendant Necklace – £2.99 (on Belinda’s website)
- Long Gold Necklace with Heart Pendant – £5.99 (on Belinda’s website)
- Long Necklace with Chunky Pink Heart – £3.00 (Sale price) (on Belinda’s website)
- Cerise Crystal Heart Hematite Drop Earrings – £5.99 (In Belinda’s Amazon Store)
- Fashion Gold Colour Fuchsia Bead Heart Earrings – £3.99 (This item is only available as an Add-On item in Belinda’s Amazon Store)
- Long Rose Gold Necklace with Hollow Out Heart Pendant – £6.99 (In Belinda’s Amazon Store)
- Burnished gold effect heart elastic bracelet – £6.99 (In Belinda’s Amazon Store)
- Womens Gold look necklace set with heart pendant – £5.99 (In Belinda’s Amazon Store)
I regularly receive jewellery to review from Belinda’s website and the last items she gifted me were the most gorgeous diamante bracelet and heart shaped earrings. Sadly they were a one-off so you can’t buy the exact ones on her website at the moment. Here’s a photo of them though just so you can see how beautiful they were :-
The bracelet is super sparkly and although it would have only cost a matter of pounds from Belinda’s website it looks very classy and sophisticated! It looked wonderful with the red and white polka dot dress that I wore to the wedding.
Make sure to follow Belinda on Twitter and Facebook as she regularly posts pictures of her latest stock and as she is continually adding new products to the range that is the best way to keep up to date! There is only 1 available of many of her jewellery items so make sure to order straight away if you see something you like as you don’t want to miss out!
Thanks for reading my post.
*A big thank you to Belinda for sending me the diamante items to feature on my blog. Please note that this is not a sponsored post but it is in return for Belinda gifting me the diamante fashion jewellery.
UPDATE August 2018 –
Belinda’s Handbags and Accessories has moved to www.belsbling.co.uk