Always wanted to make life that little bit easier for yourself by getting a heated clothes airer? Now’s your chance to do just that at half the normal price! I just checked my inbox and saw that ecoegg are having a FLASH SALE on their Liveclever Heated Clothes Airer from midnight tonight (Friday) until midnight on Saturday February 10th.
The Liveclever Heated Clothes Airer is normally £59.99 but for one day only you can order it for just £29.99 with free delivery! Stock is limited though so place your order quickly so you don’t miss out on this bargain. 🙂
Check out the video below >>
- The airer has 11 meters of heated drying space which means you will be able to dry lots of laundry at once. Hooray! 🙂
- Not everyone has a garden in which to hang their washing out to dry so if that is the case for you then this heated airer will be a godsend as you can use it all year round to get your clothes dry indoors. There’s nothing worse than having wet washing hung around your home, on the backs of chairs and over the top of doors!
- It costs less than 4p an hour to operate this heated airer and ecoegg say this is just 10% of the cost of using a tumble dryer and it will be much gentler on your clothes. Switching to this heated airer will mean you can save a lot of money on your electricity bill!
- The airer has 3 heat settings and a timer function which allows you to set it to run for anything from 30 minutes to 7 hours.
- It easily folds down so you can store it out of the way when not in use.
- It is made from light-weight aluminium which means it only weighs 7 pounds – so really easy to move about your home.
- It won’t damage your carpets or scratch your hard floors as it has non-slip rubber feet on it.
- The cord is 2 metres long so you don’t need to worry about having it set up close to a socket.
If you would like to purchase a Liveclever Heated Airer at the FLASH SALE price you will need to be quick as they only have limited stock available. Head to ecoegg.com/product/heated-clothes-airer/
If you would like to keep up to date with ecoegg’s latest sales and new products please take a moment to follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
* This is not a sponsored post. I am however a regular reviewer for ecoegg and I love using the products they send to me to try out. Check out my past reviews by visiting the links below:-
Review Of ‘Money-Saving’ EcoEgg Laundry Products. My Mum Loves Them!
Review Of QVC’s ‘Today’s Special Value’ Ecoegg 936 Washes White & Colour Laundry Egg Kit with Storage Tin
Oh No! Ecoegg’s New Concentrated Multi-Purpose Antibacterial Cleaner Has Actually Made Me Enjoy Cleaning!
My Sister-In-Law Was Sent An Ecoegg Laundry Egg To Try Out. Find Out How She Got On…