I just checked my emails and I saw that I had received the latest newsletter from Emma Hammett at First Aid For Life and Online First Aid. The newsletters are always a useful read as they are full of vital first aid information. If you would like to sign up to get them you can do so here ➡ firstaidforlife.org.uk/newsletter. It might be one of the only newsletters that you sign up to that could actually help you save someone’s life!
The reason I am writing this post is because I wanted to share the links with you to all the handy first aid articles that are mentioned in today’s newsletter. After all, sharing is caring! ??
- How to prepare your teenager with first aid advice for their post exam celebrations
- Video – Preparing your teenager for emergencies; 5 essential tips that could save their lives
- Why learning first aid for your dog is so important
- Video – 5 top tips that could save your pet’s life
- Top Tips For Safe Driving And How To Help In A Car Accident
- Why is it so important for children to learn first aid?
- Sprains? Scalds? Nasty falls? Learn how to treat them at home: Your print-out-and-keep guide to avoiding A&E
- Test Yourself With This First Aid Confidence Quiz to see how confident you would be in a medical emergency
- Join the Stay Safe Community Facebook Group
I did the First Aid Confidence quiz and didn’t score nearly as high as I would have hoped but I am not surprised in the slightest! I haven’t really learnt any first aid since I was at school and that was rather a long time ago. It has always been one of those things that I know I want to learn more of but then I never get round to booking onto a class. 2018 is definitely going to be the year that I change that and sooner rather than later! Sadly you never know when you might need to put your first aid skills into action.
If, like me, you don’t live in the Greater London area which is where FirstAidForLife.org.uk run their scheduled First Aid Classes then don’t worry as you can actually learn first aid online by buying online courses at their sister website www.onlinefirstaid.com which is the Leading UK Provider of Online First Aid Courses. They even offer a free First Aid for Choking sample course.
Thanks for reading my post. I hope it prompts you to learn some First Aid soon.
* This is not a sponsored post. I just wanted to share these useful First Aid links with you all. 🙂