|Photo of Powell Craft pinafore dress
Melanie over at the online store ‘Grand Baby’ very kindly sent my daughter a cute corduroy dress with matching coat to review. I received an age 2-3 years and it fitted fine. I love the pinafore style of the dress as it will grow with my daughter. As she gets taller it will become a top to be worn with leggings instead of a dress.
The coat and dress are both made form a fine needlecord fabric which has a small floral print. They are both part-lined in a fabulous brown and pink polka dot cotton. I love polka dots and floral prints… so the two together mean there is no way I can’t LOVE the clothes!
|Photo of Powell Craft pinafore dress.
The pink corduroy dress is currently in the sale and there is only age 4-5 years left. The dress is on sale at the bargain price of £8.99 instead of the usual price of £17.99. So if you have a daughter who this will fit now or in the future then I recommend you click here and consider buying it. I think it would look lovely in the winter with a polo neck and some woollen tights. If you add a warm cardigan then you will have a super trendy outfit that will keep your little princess nice and snug in the cold weather.
|Photo of Powell Craft coat.
|Photo of Teddykompaniet Rabbit in Carrot.
Grand Baby stock many different brands and such a large selection of products. Melanie always tries to choose products from companies that meet one or more of the following criteria:-
- Produce traditional products or use traditional methods
- Use environmentally friendly, natural, fair-trade or organic materials or methods
- Manufacture in the UK or ethically source/support overseas manufacturing
- Are innovative and original or are a new business venture
- Have a high quality or highly practical product or range
The Grand Baby shop sells Toys, Clothes, Gifts, Books, Personalised Gifts, Bedding and much more. I think the best thing by far though is the fact that Melanie offers FREE delivery on all orders to the UK, Ireland and BFPO addresses. I love websites that offer free delivery as it makes ordering from the site seem just as affordable as shopping on the high street. When I browse sites that have high delivery charges I nearly always end up NOT purchasing things because by the time I have factored in the P+P charges I could probably buy the product cheaper elsewhere.
Keep up the FREE postage Grand Baby! We all love a bargain. 🙂 Talking about bargains…check out these cute baby booties and bonnet from Powell Craft at just £2.99 instead of £5.99 (August 2011). They would be perfect for a new baby gift or as part of a Christening outfit.
- If you host a party you will get a 25% discount off your party order and if someone at the event then goes on to book a party…you will get a free gift!
- If you become a representative you can earn commission on any sales that you generate from catalogue orders. You don’t have to invest any money to become a representative so it seems like a great opportunity.
|Logo courtesy of Grand Baby.