Do you fancy a change this Halloween? Instead of forking out loads of money on a fancy dress outfit that will only be worn for one evening why not instead buy yourself a ‘sweet treat’ perfume from The Perfume Shop that you can wear all year round.
In keeping with the Halloween theme of ‘Toffee Apples’ The Perfume Shop recommends the following scents as they all have a hint of sweetness to them:-
- DKNY Delicious Candy Apples – These perfume bottles are shaped like a toffee apple on a stick so very ‘Halloween-esque’. The fragrances available are Sweet Strawberry, Fresh Orange and Juicy Berry. They cost £29.50 each for a 50ml bottle. I haven’t actually tried these perfumes but I think given a choice I’d opt for the Fresh Orange as it sounds quite delicious.
|DKNY Candy Apples from The Perfume Shop
- Prada Candy – The name says it all really! This Prada Candy perfume is an oriental scent with base notes of caramel explosion. A 30ml bottle is £39.50. I love the bright pink colour on the box…very girly!
|Prada Candy from The Perfume Shop
– This perfume will be perfect for you if you would love to buy a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes but they are a bit out of your price range. A 40ml bottle will set you back £38.50 which is nothing compared to the price of a pair of designer Jimmy Choos which will cost you upwards of £400! This perfume contains base notes of Toffee and Indonesian Patchouli. The top notes are Pear Nectar and Sweet Italian Orange. All-in-all a sweet smelling perfume perfect for the Trick or Treat
time of year.
|Jimmy Choo from The Perfume Shop
– As this fragrance has both sweet and spicy notes it sounds like a very appealing scent. The Perfume Shop describe it as ‘Sexy and Addictive’. The heart notes are liquorice and vanilla while the top notes are mandarin and star anise. The perfume comes in a beautiful purple heart shaped bottle and will look lovely and posh on your dressing table!
|Diesel Loverdose from The Perfume Shop
These perfumes would all be a fantastic ‘Treat’ to buy yourself this Halloween. The ‘Trick’ will be trying to stop yourself from buying all 4 perfumes I have mentioned in this post. Very tricky indeed! 🙂
The perfume shop have high street stores all around the UK and Ireland. Click here
to find your local store.
The Perfume Shop can be found on Twitter
. Make sure to follow them to keep up to date with all the latest news, offers and competitions.
* I will be reviewing the Jimmy Choo perfume in a few weeks time as The Perfume Shop have kindly offered me a bottle to review. All I need now is for Jimmy Choo to offer me a pair of shoes to review and then I’ll have the best Halloween ever!